Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

In some states continuing professional development (CPD) e.g. NSW and WA is a mandatory requirement.  It is up to the individual student to research what CPD they must undertake to fulfil their certificate/licensing requirements.


Further information should be gathered from the regulatory body in your state/territory for CPD requirements applicable to your personal circumstances.


NSW - Office of Fair Trading

WA - Consumer Protection

The RTO cannot advise on CPD requirements for a student as these needs are individual and must be determined by the student in consultation with the the regulatory body to ensure the training meets their personal CPD needs.


CPD is NOT specifically offered by the RTO.  Should a student require units to be graded separately to the course in which they have enrolled so that they can use this towards their CPD, this will incur an additional fee.  This fee includes the separate grading of these units and issuing a separate Statement of Attainment as evidence of completing and being deemed competent in these units.


Once you have determined that you wish to go ahead with this option, you can purchase CPD Grading from the website at the following link


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk