If you do not have Acrobat Adobe DC installed on your computer. The following alterative method using Google Chrome may be used to completed PDF Documents for the purpose of completing assessment tasks.
- Open PDF form/document in internet browser by clicking on the link.
- Fill in the PDF form/document by typing in each relevant section
- Once finished, click to download a copy. The download symbol should be in the top right-hand corner
- Select “WITH YOUR CHANGES” and save
- Save onto your own computer/ USB
- If changes are needed to be made after this (e.g. resubmissions), open the PDF wherever you saved it. It should open in an internet browser and allow to make changes as required
- If the PDF fails to open in Google Chrome, copy and paste the URL into a new tab in your Google Chrome browser
NOTE: Signature(s) will not be able to be inserted using this method.